Saturday, July 07, 2012

Barcelona pinxtos, etc...

I had a mix of pinxtos (tapas on bread pretty much) and some regular tapas. ALL WERE DELICIOUS...and not even at noted places. (Logistically, it was easier to roam nearby wherever I was at and or yelp it--yes, yelping abroad!)

Patatas bravas at El Quim de Boqueria at mercato boqueria on las ramblas. Lick the screen. just do it.

DSC_1643

Shrimp in cava reduction--I attempted a version of this but with cream, kind of a bastardized version of troisgros sorrel sauce. WILL POST. so good. so...so...good that I gave my friend the ladle to lick in the end and she gladly, enthusiastically obliged :) I, on the other hand, took a spoon and finger to the pan to snack on the residue. No shame. no. shaaaaame!!

DSC_1646

ON TO THE PINXTOS:

Boquerones:
DSC_1496

Elvers:
DSC_1462

Anchovies:
DSC_1487

Tortilla espanola:
DSC_1509

Iberico ham:
DSC_1512

Discuss, while I prep the other saucey stuffs

1 comment:

alquiler en barcelona said...

wow that's so yummy..