Monday, July 16, 2012

Bacon shake...

It's my 100th post! YAY! So I saved it for this: bacon shake :D :D :D :D :D
Was passed along the recipe that a couple guys deduced from their shitty experience with the Jack in the Box bacon shake.Was pleasantly surprised that it was more than palatable--i had seconds! Tasted a little peanut brittle-y :)

DSC_1896

Bake 4-5 large pieces of thick cut bacon with brown sugar sprinkled on top. I used pretty thick bacon fr Whole Foods but I think just pretty decent bacon would work, just use more strips instead.

Blend in the grease from the bacon, and 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1/2-3/4 cup milk with 28 ounces (the big but smallish tub) of vanilla ice cream with chopped up bacon bits. I didn't use sea salt as the guys mentioned but MEH. ENJOY! Happy 100th posting!


No comments: