Monday, April 23, 2012

Vendome Patisserie macarons...

"The only one to rival Laduree - NY Times"...and I'd say it's pretty close. Other than Kee's, I'd say this is one of my faves in the city. Laduree can be a little too sweet for me, and Kee's is the only one with 'weird' flavors like Vendome Patisserie has--I def dig the campari macaron! Julia got a bunch but I nibbled on some for research purposes...heheehehehehehe.

DSC_0497 DSC_0499

If I remember correctly, they're only open on the weekends (near Rucola, on 104 Bond St. in Boerum Hill)...
DSC_0494

I can't remember all the flavors but there was your usual pistachio, jasmine, etc...
Vendome Patisserie macarons Vendome Patisserie macarons

But also champagne cocktail, peanut butter, and of course...CAMPARI!! :) Mixed with what I read as "pample mousse" from my way over exposed photo :) Super friendly peeps, I like.

Vendome Patisserie macarons

And...here's an obligatory shot w/ a half eaten macaron :)...

DSC_0516

No comments: